Malaga Free Walking Tour every single day of the year, rain, hail or shine.
Meet us at 12 pm (noon) sharp in front of Costa Coffee in Plaza Constitucion.Book Now
*Booking is not compulsory but highly recommended in order not to lose your priority, in other words in case the amount of people exceeds the maximum allowed.
*Please keep in mind that a minimum of 5 people is required in order to guarantee the start of the tour, otherwise tour may be cancelled.
Finally, some of the highlights of the Malaga Free Walking Tour include:
- Firstly, a look around the lively Plaza de la Merced. Therefore including the ancient ruins (roman & moorish), a look at the Botanic Gardens (from the outside) and the end of Calle Larios. In other words, the famous walking street.
- A stroll down the streets of Alcazabilla and the Roman Theatre.
- Pablo Picasso, certainly the artistic father of Malaga.
- Alcazaba and Gibralfaro, the spectacular strongholds, also with excellent examples of Moorish Architecture.
- Muelle 1, the wonderful and colourful harbour. That is to say where Malagueños and visitors alike gather to sip cold beers, have tapas and enjoy the sea air.
- Also Plaza Constitucion, a symbol of Malaga’s fight against the dictatorship and home of the Italian fountain.
- Especially relevant The Cathedral, la Manquita. That is to say, one of the features of the Golden Age, and an example of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture.