Malaga Free Walking Tour
4 Good Reasons to be part of
Our Cultural Malaga Free Walking Tour is different, because you will learn unusual facts and learn things you would never know about otherwise
What you can do
We are on
MEETING POINT AT NOON (12 PM) @ PLAZA CONSTITUCION
MALAGA FREE TOUR
Are you a group looking for something to do?
We organize Private Tours in Malaga
What we do
City Tours, Tapas and Local Food Tours, Pub Crawls, Pool Parties with bus, drinks and dj included, hence whether you aim to do something cultural or fun we have the right solution for you.
- Our guides are young professional graduated.
- Most important We love to share our passion for the city with all the visitors,
- hence we are happy if after the tours can still join some guests and show some of our favourites places.
- keep in mind that all our guides have their own favourite stories, routes and experiences to share,
- so the exact route and sights may vary slightly from day to day.
- so Malaga Free Walking Tour every single day of the year, rain, hail or shine.
- The tour will pass by ruins from The Roman, Moorish and Christian civilizations including The Roman Theatre, The Alcazaba, The Cathedral of Malaga and St. John´s Church.