Malaga Free Walking Tour every single day of the year, rain, hail or shine.
Meet us at 12 am (noon) sharp in front of Costa Coffee in Plaza Constitucion.
Finally, some of the highlights of the Malaga Free Walking Tour include:
- A look around the lively Plaza de la Merced. Including the ancient ruins (roman & moorish), a look at the Botanic Gardens (from the outside) and the end of Calle Larios, the famous walking street.
- A stroll down the streets of Alcazabilla and the Roman Theatre
- Pablo Picasso, the artistic father of Malaga
- Alcazaba and Gibralfaro, the spectacular strongholds, with excellent examples of Moorish Architecture.
- Muelle 1, the wonderful and colourful harbour. Where Malagueños and visitors alike gather to sip cold beers, have tapas and enjoy the sea air.
- Also Plaza Constitucion, a symbol of Malaga’s fight against the dictatorship and home of the Italian fountain.
- Especially relevant The Cathedral, la Manquita. One of the features of the Golden Age, and an example of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture.