Join Malaga Free Walking Tour every single day of the year, rain, hail or shine.
Meet us at 12 pm (noon) sharp in front of Costa Coffee , at Plaza Constitucion.Book Now
Book online Free Walking Tour
*Booking online is not compulsory but highly recommended in order not to lose your priority, in other words in case the amount of people exceeds the maximum allowed.
*Please keep in mind that a minimum of 5 people is required in order to guarantee the start of the tour, otherwise tour may be cancelled.
Be part of our 2-hours historical experience, where you will hear a lot of fairy tales about queens and caliphs, devastating battles, brave Spanish warriors, politics, and power struggles!
Observe the legendary city landmarks and learn why the Spanish are the easiest going and proud people in the world!
Malaga free walking tour follows the program below:
- Firstly, take a look around the lively Plaza de la Merced. Therefore, including the ancient ruins (roman & Moorish). See the Botanic Gardens (from outside) and the end of the most famous walking street in Malaga Calle Larios.
- A stroll down the streets of Alcazabilla and the Roman Theatre.
- Learn more about Pablo Picasso, certainly the artistic father of Malaga.
- Alcazaba and Gibralfaro, the spectacular strongholds, also with excellent examples of Moorish Architecture.
- DIscover Muelle 1, the wonderful and colorful harbor. That is where Malagueños and visitors alike gather to sip cold beers, have tapas, and enjoy the sea breeze.
- Visit Plaza de la Constitucion, a symbol of Malaga’s fight against the dictatorship and home of the Italian fountain.
- Especially significant is the Cathedral, la Manquita. That is, so say, one of the features of the Golden Age, and an illustration of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
In conclusion, keep in mind that all our guides have their own favorite stories, routes, and experiences to share. So the exact route and sights may vary slightly every day.
Finally, we might even show you some of the best-kept secrets to get a local caña and tapas.